Businesses which use technology in order to advance their goals can sometimes be challenged with knowing the best tools and services to employ. With the past years have seen an increase in online social media communities and the business world is starting to tap into all of the data and conversations to increase sales and customer relationships. How this is done ? The following list of eight social CRM tools should help provide ones business with adequate choices when it comes to tapping into the wealth of social information on their existing and future clientele.
Top 10 Social CRM Tools and Services
- Rapportive: Currently only available to users of Google’s Gmail email services, the great thing about Rapportive is that it brings a number of social media contact information right into the email interface. From a business use perspective, Rapportive will automate the work of harvesting and displaying all the recent information associated with the sender of a message.
- Batchbook: Integration with a number of web-based apps is one of Batchbook’s strengths. Additionally this social CRM app has mobile versions for iPhone and other smartphones, provides for shared contact management across ones entire organization, and maintains a complete communications history of who one spoke with and what about.
- Assistly: If providing top quality customer service is important, Assistly provides the power of consolidating conversations relating to providing customer support in one destination.
- Optify: Larger organizations may consider the power of Optify in their attempts to use social CRM to further company goals. Optify provides the company with the ability to drive more traffic and leads by optimizing the use of keywords both on the web page and in social media messaging. In order to get justifiable ROI information, Optify also provides near real time data and statistic to let the company always know what’s going on.
- BuzzStream: BuzzStream is all about building relationships, or “buzz” as it refers to them. It does this, in part by helping the company build credibility online via researching influencers and tracking relationships. By tracking the communications and engagements of everyone on the team, BuzzStream makes it easy to collaborate and delegate actions likely to result in increased sales and improved relationships.
- SproutSocial: Another aggregation service, SproutSocial has a one stop web-based application which provides a number of different, useful data streams about potential customers. It of course organizes relevant social networks in one place and allows the company to find new customers using their unique search technologies. Additionally, SproutSocial has made the interaction with other social contacts easy and simple.
- Collective Intellect: Another service likely employed by larger businesses, Collective Intellect’s main focus is on real time text analytics. They do this with their own advanced semantic and text mining technology. It allows one to monitor and analyze private and public data, including social media, to surface consumer intentions, preferences and considerations.
- KickApps: KickApps unique approach is to encourage ones business to develop an entire community with the integration of other social media services into the mix. Their branded community development with integrated social features provides a familiar environment for the savvy social user. They also make it easy to integrate ones new social community into an existing website, provide easy tools for Facebook publishing as well as enabling custom social video players.