The best way to improve online business is to increase the number of visits to your site.
With a right SEO Strategy , and PPC Campaigns.
1. SEO Foundation
A solid SEO foundation on your site must guide everything you will do.
* Keywords feed right into any pay-per-click campaigns.
* Content management systems publish new content with accurate SEO structure(ie try to write articles 2-3 times per week).
* A link-building strategy develops relationships with others in your field.
2. PPC Drives Traffic
While you are waiting for the search engines to notice your content, a PPC campaign can drive traffic to your site. This traffic will provide valuable analytics data you can use to optimize your website and better understand your prospects.
3. Analytics and Testing
In order to reduce your costs while increasing conversions, you can conduct split tests on your ads and landing pages. The more relevant the ads and the landing pages are to the keywords in your PPC campaigns, the less it will cost you when bidding for ad position on the page.
4. Adding Content
Increase your odds of attracting free traffic by offering fresh content on a regular basis. Fresh content attracts a lot of attention because it can:
* Draw search engines back to crawl all the pages of your site.
* Give your users a reason to return.
Every blog post or article added to your website becomes another opportunity for a searchers to find your site without your having to pay for the click.
5. Building Links
The search engines evaluate your site’s worth by analyzing the quantity and quality of websites linking into it. Along with quality content, you will want to make connections with other websites that can lend their credibility to yours.